In compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the implementing regulations 34 CFR part 104 (barring discrimination on the basis of disability), and the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 and the implementing regulations in 29 CFR part 1630 (1992), Claremont Lincoln University is committed to providing students with disabilities full access to its programs, events and facilities.

The Office of Student Services oversees the coordination of services for students with disabilities. To benefit from the protection of ADA and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, students must self-disclose a disability to the Office of Student Services and request an accommodation. The University requires the student to provide the Office of Student Services medical documentation that verifies the existence of the disability, the student’s current condition and need for an accommodation. Subsequently, a member of the Office of Student Services confers directly with the student requesting access for thorough accommodation. A student’s disability has no bearing whatsoever on a student’s acceptance or non-acceptance to any of Claremont Lincoln’s degree programs.

Potential or current students with a disability seeking an accommodation may contact the Office of Student Services, which will provide answers to common questions about disability services or the accommodations process and is responsive to all situations. Claremont Lincoln University has an obligation to maintain confidentiality regarding a student’s disability. Any information collected is solely for the student’s benefit. It is maintained separately from the student’s university record and housed within secure files with access limited to the Office of Student Services. An accommodated student will be informed as to what information is being provided to the faculty or staff regarding the request. Except where permitted by applicable law, disability information will not be shared with non-Claremont Lincoln University employees without the student’s express written permission.

For additional information or questions or to request reasonable accommodations please contact the Office of Student Services at